Anyone else have issues like mine?
In March I had the issue with the game losing sync during the race which cost my a 356 day streak by starting me in a new race that was not started when I logged off the game. On August 6th it did the same thing - costing me my 156 day streak. I was near the end of the race and it kept having me play levels then told me I came in last place. When I went on the next day I had my streak intact, but had be started in a race that wasn't there the day before. Just like in march. I reported it to help desk the day before only to be sent a blanket email about checking memory space and to check the community here and to reply with a screen shot of the issue. How the heck are you to make a screen shot of something THAT HAPPENED THE DAY BEFORE.
No help was given in any way shape or form. only a "how did we do" in an issue that no actual person replied to.