Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I have an Episode Race reward that will not open, no matter how many times I click it. I'm currently on level 8266, but this has been lingering for several levels, and I'd really like to claim it. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Daphne_Sams π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
The only thing you can do is to report the issue to the King Player Support team! If you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game App!
Please let me know if you need further assistance or have further questions!π«π«