Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level is stuck and makes moves on its own but won’t end. It just keeps going automatically.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's another level like this in the same episode. It's one of the Nightmare levels, but I can't remember which it is, so I'll check tomorrow. It has a wavy conveyor belt close to the bottom, and that conveyor belt has some candy cane fences and candy cane curls guarding the bottom row. With fast forward enabled, one of my final moves resulted in a rigged cascade that lasted for what seemed like over a minute, all in some feeble attempt to get a Sprink to slide off the candy cane fence.
Episode 451 (levels 6741-6755) is filled with levels that give the most ridiculous cascades. I had to play most of the episode with fast forward enabled, and I normally have it completely off. Great for blue/green/orange candies in new level wins, but tragically unlucky for red candies in new level wins!
I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the levels in this episode get replaced. The cascades are surely something else.
EDIT: the aforementioned Nightmare level is level 6751.
Another one for the chop then I fear. Bye-bye dragon + conveyor belts + candy fences. The AI can't handle these levels.
Let's have a vote: Who thinks this one will be orange slices at the next rewrite?
I played this level for the first time tonight. My version had 4 colors instead of 3, and even then, the cascades were incredibly long and counterproductive. I failed on my first attempt because cascades kept one of the Sprinks stuck on the upper-left candy cane fence.
By fact, this stage is ludicrous, it spend several minutes like that.
King should implement a safe guard that if a cascade of efectfects happen on a level for more than a minute, then just give the win to the player.
No, don't uninstall the app as this will mean all your boosters will be lost! Please report the level here:
This is happening to me 😭 it’s just stuck keeps going and going and I don’t want to risk uninstalling in case I lose any progress!
Having just taken a look at this level I cannot see this problem. However, we do all get to see different versions of the game, so your level might be different. It would help if you could post a screenshot of your board so others can see what exactly the problem is. My question to you both is: How many different colours are there on your board? I have four: orange, purple, blue and green. Do you have all these four different colours? I am asking because a continuous loop like this is more likely to happenif there are only three colours.
I’m having this problem too. I’ve emailed support several times and just keep getting an auto reply. Their troubleshooting guide suggested to uninstall and reinstall the app, which I did - it didn’t fix the problem but it did erase my qualification for the candy cup and deleted all my boosters!! I’m pissed. 😠
Another one @QueenB