Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello fella players,
I have a problem. My current game is signed in using Apple on my iPad. I would like to transfer to a Samsung tablet. King has told me this isn’t possible.
Any suggestions please, I’m nearly at level 20000.
Thanks Rob
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @king4073 ! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble transferring your progress from an Apple account to a Samsung tablet.
Usually in these cases, what we advise is that you create a new King account, and then we will transfer your level progress from the Apple account to the new account, so the new account becomes your main account and you can use it on all your devices.
If you'd like, feel free to share the ticket number here where you provided assistance by our support team, and I'll take a look.
Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞