Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
several times I use gold bars to access more moves to beat a level and if I don’t immediately finish it resets the game and I lose my bars and have to still finish the level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using it on my phone. I am on level 11057 and used 10 bars to purchase more moves to finish the level. I started playing and would have finished the level but had to put down my phone for about an hour and when I opened the game my progress was reset and the gold bars were taken but the level was not completed and my progress was lost. This happens often and makes me want to delete the game
Hello @clynnplaystowin🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Can you please tell me something?
Please provide these details for now and we will go from there!
Thank you for joining the Community & hope to talk to you soon!🍫🍫