Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Writing I have tried many times to complete Level 1026, but I just can’t pass it. I’ve tried everything, but I still can’t get through the level. I don’t have any gold bars either. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sayedemran12 and Welcome to this King Community!
I suggest you post a screenshot of the opening board for level 1026 in the following discussion ⤵️
One of our more experienced players will jump in to give you some advice.