Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I open the game up its not in full size and I cannot get it to change
what do I do?
Thanka
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Madie_Garcia this is an issue that has been affecting Facebook users for quite some time now.
Depending on the nature of your issue you might find there is no fix for you at the moment
Please read the post from QueenB in the thread linked below for more information
https://share.google/OdYU6Wu81XDhVmjP9