Hello, there, Crushers!
I hope you're continuing to enjoy your sweet journey crushing candies, solving puzzles and advancing throughout the Candy Kingdom as usual. While there can be many challenging roadblocks that may frustrate you or figuratively get you stuck in some molasses, there are a variety of power-up boosters that are sold throughout the Kingdom that can assist you in your direst time of need.
It is surely possible to buy these power-ups with your own real-world money if you feel desperate enough. And that's okay. But what I don't find okay is young children playing this game feeling tempted to do the same. There have been more than a few instances in your world where adults have reported unnecessarily losing money from their children making a lot of in-game purchases in games like this, and that truly breaks my heart to hear incidents like this ruining your day.
I'm saying this as a dear mother myself. You need to protect your wallet from unnecessary and unauthorized purchases that were not made on your behalf. So it's very well time that I tell you personally that when you and your family are playing a game like this, please be sure to use parental controls to restrict in-game purchases. I myself certainly don't want my little girl Didi messing with what's in my purse if she plays this game and comes across some very tricky levels, and any parents here should follow my example.
If you're playing this game on iOS, check out King Zendesk's article about how to restrict in-game purchases here.
If you're on Android, review the King Zendesk's article about how to restrict in-game purchases here.
And if you're on Amazon, read King Zendesk's article about how to restrict in-game purchases here.
Just remember that I'm not saying that this game shouldn't be for kids altogether. There's no shortage of cheerful characters and sweet places to visit in this beloved, iconic puzzle game. But what's not sweet is children being irresponsible about wasting parents' money. If everyone cracks down and crushes this problem, we can all enjoy crushing candies and solving puzzles more, young or old. Happy Crushing!
Sincerely,
Denize