Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I am not seeing my inventory. I unistalled and reinstalled candy crush as I got stuck in 22565 level from one week. Now i can see new level but inventories are missing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In future: If you fail to see the new releases you need to update the app, not delete it. Just update the app.
You deleted your Inventory when you deleted your app. Deleting the app deleted its data that is stored on your device. The boosters are stored on your device as part of that data, hence deleting your app deleted your saved boosters.