Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m stuck on level 3998. I am supposed to drop 3 jelly Dino’s to complete level but I have none and have made multiple attempts 😢
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
user id 1065280214 level 3998 stuck on level as no dinosaurs to release. Tried everything to fix but nothing works
All you can do is enjoy your weekend doing something else. There is unlikely to be a fix for this before next week. Don't play this level until it's fixed!
SAnd I'm stuck at level 3998, what can I do?
I am also having the same issue! My username is 1230836906
Hello @krislee713🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch in your game with Sprinks dropping onto the board!
Level # 3998 was already reported and our Community In-charge has opened a thread to gather complaints about all mis-behaving levels like this one!
Please keep an eye on this👇thread on updates about fixes to the levels and any other information!
Heads-up: Please note that your post (along with this entire thread) might be merged with the main thread to keep all the complaints together!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!🙏🍫🍫
I am having the same problem with level 3998, there is no sprinks at all, can you please help to fix. My ID is 1096121393
This issue has now moved here:
Please check the thread linked above for any update on the issue. Don't waste gold, boosters, lives or time on this if you have the faulty levels with no sprinks.
This issue has been reported over in the support forum. It seems to only affect players included in one of the test groups. Please wait for a fix and don't waste boosters or lives on the level. Enjoy your day doing something else until it gets fixed.
Im having the same issue!
I have the same problem. I’ve already logged out and reinstalled the app, but the problem persists.
Hi, I’m having the same problem with Level 3998. If you search this forum, you can find another player who already reported the same issue and has been in contact with a King employee about it. Maybe you could also comment on that post and report your problem there, so they know that multiple players are affected by this issue.