Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This game is doing something very shady with the candy cup. There are 2 accounts that have borderline impossible scores based on their information. Thousands of more candy than me with way fewer levels played. They jumped out to an impossible lead the first day, over 9000 green candies and stayed there for 2 days until I overtook them. Last night when I quit playing I had a 4000 candy lead on then then today, wouldn’t you know it, all of a sudden they have an over 4000 candy lead on me. And the kicker is their levels passed in the past week stat hasn’t changed. Either these are cheaters or bots the game boosts to make you play more and spend money. The first screenshot is the first day of the cup. The second and third are their accounts, the 4th is my account, and the fifth is their scores today. Something doesn’t add up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah @n0name This may explain what is happening to your leaderboard: The 5x multipliers were meant to last the entire competition. So even though you used all yours up in the qualifying round many other players have saved theirs up for the later rounds. So I suspect that the odd behaviour and fast scoring you see is because Rita is using her multiplier tokens in this round! This would mean that each level she passes gives her 5x the score. This should have been made clear in the info at the start of the competition and it was also mentioned in the community in this thread:
I can see you were in third position, so hopefully you will still be able to qualify for the next round. If you do please bear in mind that in the next round there will also be players who still have 5x multiplier tokens, so don't waste gold or money trying to beat them.
hi @christinewupp. These screenshots were taken just before posting this thread so at post 17000 mark. I just logged in check again and the Rita account has completed 12 more levels and jumped to 22,000 gems! Am I crazy in thinking that 7,000 green gems in 12 levels is extremely suspicious? I did see 5x boosters in the qualifying round but not in this round
hi @christinewupp. These screenshots were taken just before posting this thread so at post 17000 mark. I just logged in check again and the Rita account has completed 12 more levels and jumped to 22,000 gems! 7,000 green gems in 12 levels is extremely suspicious.
Hi @n0name I am quite interested in this round and have been doing my own research into the leaderboard mechanics, so I have some questions to you. You have a runaway high scoring leaderboard there, which I personally find very interesting as I am trying to work out how these leaderboards are being controlled by the app.
My main question is: Did you at any time either during this round or in the previous qualifier round see any x2 or x5 multipliers in your game? These would have shown at the bottom of the leaderboard.
When did you take those screenshots of the player cards? Was this at the same time as the second leaderboard (with score above 17,000)? If not, please could you post some new screenshots both of the two leaders' current player cards and of the new leaderboard, both taken at the same time. This would help make sense of this.