Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in the middle of a game and spent 10 bars to continue and the game froze and I lost 21 moves after spending the 10 bars. I closed out of the game and reloaded it and lost my progress 😡 This is the second time it’s happened to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m still out the bars I spent to keep playing in a level that froze. I spent money to buy the bars. I will never spend another dime with Candy Crush 😡
Hello @1151961163 and Welcome to our King Community!
I can understand your frustration when the game freezes and causes you to lose progress or gold bars. The issue with the game freezing has been reported and is currently being investigated, but I don't know if there will be a fix over the weekend. I suggest you not spend any gold bars until the issue is fixed.
In the meantime, you might get some help from King's Player Support team. Please reach out to them through your game:
This way our Player Support Team will have the details about your device and account and should be able to assist you 💚 We are not able to access individual player accounts from this Community, but you might keep an eye out for an update regarding the freezing issue here in the Community.