Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been trying to get an answer why my rewards fron that “ train are not activated. I have lost 20 bars so far. Keep getting an automated response that is no help. Need someone to address the issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @maem2026!
I do apologize for not being able to get hold of our Support team. I have searched the system with your email but cannot seem to find your account. Would you be so kind as to please send me your Core ID so that I can open a ticket for you myself.
Simply follow these steps:
Here is a visual example to assist you:
Thank you very much for your patience and co-operation!
where is player support found
Hello @maem2026. Thank you for sharing this so quickly. You might need to reply to the automated message to indicate that you are still waiting for an agent to help.
It appears that Player Support has been implementing AI, so your issue might be "lost" in transition. You should get a ticket number in the title of the email once your issue has been assigned to an agent. You might want to contact Player Support again, even though you might not get a response over the weekend except from the AI bot. Don't give up. Player Support is currently experiencing a high volume of isses with special events.