Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the third time I did not get the treats from the train. This now has cost me in total 30 lives 😡😡😡
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Mountain Man,
I did follow your suggestion and I only got a standard reply. No help at all 😡😡😡
Hello @aliasmarianneke. I understand your frustration when you do not receive expected rewards from the train. Unfortunately, we can’t restore items directly here in the Community but the Player Support team can help you out.
Please reach out to them through your game by tapping the gear icon ⚙️ —> Account & Help —> ? Help Center —> Select the topic of your issue, scroll all the way down and select “Chat With Us.”
They’ll be able to check your account and make things right. Thanks for your patience and for reporting this so quickly 🙏