Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won a race and did not collect receive the gold bars reward. Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm like you Tracy @T0rr1e won't play weekends if I've got the STUPID Caramel Cup. Thursday evening it showed mine would start Friday at 10am and finish Monday (today) 10am. That's a long time to have the STUPID thing 🤐 can't say I really missed playing though. What with all the unpassable levels and adverts crashing and closing my game, another 🤐
If you are in what they are calling the Caramel Cup YOU will not receive any Gold Bars for winning an episode race you will only get your gold Bars if you play and win 3 episode race over 3 days to get any GB which is 100 which is about 10 more than you would get if King paid he GB after each race. I have stopped playing on the weekend because of the STUPID Caramel cup.
This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Then without receiving my bars I was elevated to a 3 player race.
Which I didn't win because I believe the majority of this is bots that I play against in levels 16000 and up. I just play when bored unfortunately, there's so many other things I should be doing.
I won an episode race but did not receive any gold rewards. How do I get them?
same problem as the one above
Didn’t receive the gold bars or rewards!