Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello I’m stuck on level 3998 there’s no gummy dragons at all. How to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately you cannot be fixed at will. King can only intervene in the game. There are some players have reported the same situation. Check the post here:
I have recently passed level 3998 before issue occurs. But I am not a part of test group so I can play this level as normal.
All you need to do is stop playing and wait for the next updates.