Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone, i need your help. I’m currently at level 2648 but i still stuck on the same level after the 4 Sprinks never appear on my screen even after i keep refreshing the game, updating, logout and login. I tried to contact customer service but the AI can not solve it, and when i send email to CS, the problem can not solve because they said just join the forum. What should I do? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please stop playing and wait for the next updates. There are some players have reported the situation. Check the post here: