I see by reading some of the posts that I'm not the only one with problems that aren't being fixed. I have Saga, Jelly and Soda. In Saga I was stuck for the longest time, watching ads to get extra moves with no problem. Finally, after days the board ended with only one left. I watched an ad and when done I tried to X out and, bam, I get bounced out of the game. I find it suspicious that after days of no problems with ads one throws me out when I would have won with the extra move.
So I go to Jelly and I kept getting an ad that goes to the website and the only to get out is to close the game. I didn't bother to go to Soda coz that one just closes the game for no reason.
When is anything going to be done? I play these games to relax but end up just frustrated. I'm gonna start looking for better games.