Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Finally After 6 years of free play I've managed to hoard the MAGIC number of 10,000 gold bars!! Now to close in on level 10,000.
HAPPY CRUSHING!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Share some🫡🫣🫣😬
I just get 13000 gold. Since the 18000s become so ridiculous, I don't think I can reach 14000 gold.
I have almost 7000 golds.
I should be able to make it to 10000 in another six or so episodes at my rate. I am currently at 9200 gold, accounting for the reset candy royale.
Wow! That blows my mind. Hard-core dedication right there @Alienscar. I'm sure I'm not the only person to do it without ever having paid a cent to acquire them since starting the game either. Including boosters.
10,000 gold bars is such a great number to have @th3candymancan
The post is no longer available to read but someone obtained 10,000 gold bars at level 1000 and Christine has had 10,000 gold bars before level 5000.
Thanks for the kind words. Boosters and gold certainly come in handy when needed, as you know.
Congratulations! That's a great milestone to reach. Wise gold budgeting is the secret to success in Candy Crush.
That's amazing! Hoarding gold and boosters is such a fun part of the game. It's an entire puzzle that's very rewarding to figure out.