Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there anybody who also paid and did not get his goldbars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After I played 13536 times Candy Crush Saga and mainwhile paid for goldbars I have to stop paying because King gets my money but I get nothing in return.
Hi @Gerre58 and @AramAvetyan
I’ve merged your posts here as you both seem to be reporting an issue with Gold Bars, but I’d like to understand exactly what happened in each case.
Could you please let me know:
@AramAvetyan specifically, you mentioned that you had around 40 Gold Bars after completing the level and that they later disappeared. Do you remember whether you used any Gold Bars to continue that level or purchase extra moves before noticing the balance had changed?
The more detail you can give me about what happened before and after the purchase, the easier it will be for us to understand what may have happened.
seems like my gold bars have disappeared. i had 20-30 gold bars that disappeared. i bought some more gold bars today and after completing the level had about 40 gold bars left and now those disappeared too. can someone explain whats going on