I think it's ridiculous that the most helpful and kindest long standing member of this community is Royalty and not a Legend.
What has happened to this system of "road to legend" @QueenB. You must know who I mean. How many posts, helpful responses, haha responses, love or thumbs up responses does a helpful, kind, witty person who works her heart out to keep this community afloat need to become a legend?
Then at the same time there are some people with that title who have never actually posted anything I would class as helpful and apparently got their status years ago by posting a lot of stuff in pointless counting threads years ago when this still counted.
The system needs looking at I think. It's become too slow. We should have a means to nominate members of this community who stand out and there should be some reward. Legendary status for the person that deserves it the most would be a start.