I have been having constant issues with this game for the last few weeks. I buy gold bars but there keeps being an issue with me not receiving my gold bars so when i get the receipt i dispute the purchase. Support are usually good and refund BUT this keeps happening and now when i dispute the purchase the drop down box does not even display the recent purchases.
I have made purchases this week yet the last known purchase shown is in July, this makes it harder to dispute although i have the email showing a purchase so can go to my bank if it is refused.
Problems arise such as "oops something went wrong you have not been charged" yet i am still charged so i then have to go through the effort of disputing, i have no trust in my transactions
Items not received is another one and only getting 25 bars despite winning episodes 3 times in a row and many others too many to list
My computer is up to date i have cleared cookies and even had my friend who works in IT look at this game and he said STOP SPENDING MONEY as there are too many bugs and this game is designed to make you part with your cash.
I would like to know of others who are constantly having these sorts of issues, do people feel like they are being conned as i do? and if so are you playing through face book as i am, because i suspect the issue may be with them although the developers need to get a grip and sort it out.
I expect minor issues but this is every day
I think maybe it is time to give up, i have been sucked in and now i am just spending money because the game is designed to make me do that
I would go as far as to say i am addicted to this silly game and am a gambling addict.
In fact other members of my family found themselves sucked in to this also but they have been sensible and left the game. I MUST ALSO DO THE SAME NOW!