To the Candy Crush Support and Development Team,
I am writing to express my deep frustration with the persistent and recurring technical issues related to advertisements within the game.
Recently, watching ads has become a major hindrance rather than a helpful feature. The game frequently crashes automatically as soon as an ad plays, gets stuck on a black screen, or suffers from severe lag. These repeated glitches have caused me to lose numerous Gold Bars and hard-earned boosters.
Allowing these issues to persist greatly dampens player enthusiasm and turns an enjoyable gaming experience into a deeply frustrating one. As dedicated players, we expect a professional studio of your standing to prioritize prompt maintenance and optimize the user experience.
I kindly request that you take this complaint seriously, fix these technical bugs in the upcoming updates, and consider compensating for the losses caused by these errors.
Thank you for your attention and understanding. I look forward to a swift resolution.