Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
twice the super color bomb combo has frozen before could activate it on the screen. Had to restart computer and thus lost the reward before I could use it. Any help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this has happened to me several times! I reported it and got a bs answer to “restart game, check settings, etc,” I’ve done those things and still this happens. Of course it’s happened when by losing the color bomb I also lost out on other times events. Super frustrating!!