Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can’t break mixer not matter what I know it takes 5xs but it won’t break and it makes me want to quit CC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for asking me @PummyRaj but I cannot see any problem with level 11176 in my game. It's very boring and straightforward and corresponds to the video shown on YouTube.
I wonder if you have got the level number wrong by mistake @15469949262 ? There is no mixer on this level in my game and I'm not sure what you mean by 5xs. Please could you post a screenshot.
Have you heard of this level @christinewupp?
Hello @15469949262🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your level in the game!
I just would like to make sure… is the level 11176 OR 11186? The reason I am asking this is, 11186 was already reported and escalated to the Candy Studio!
If it is 11176, can you please post 2 screenshots of your gameboard - (1) as soon as you open the level and (2) when only 1 move left in the level
Our Community In-charge has been collecting the complaints on all glitchy levels and we have a small list as of now! Please check this👇thread for more information:
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫🍫