Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
During Re-installing of candy crush and re login to my account the powers I collected over years all went to zero
Requesting for swift action and restoring of the same powers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Amit🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry! I tried to reply back yesterday but there was some issue with the system and my comment did not appear!
The Community team here will not be able to deal with sending boosters! Only Player Support team has the resources! Hence, you will have to send a request directly from your game App please!
Thank you for understanding!🙏
I am ware of the same that’s why I just reinstall as it was crashing again & again and that the reason I decided to reinstall after saving the progress
The device was the same I am not aware why they are erased i hereby request team to provide me some with goodwill & request for support I’d to write the same
Hello @amit_24🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear that you had to reinstall your game! May I know why you chose to reinstall the game? Were you having an issue in the game OR you have downloaded the App on a different device?
I am sorry to say that, it is not a bug but that's the way the King Saga games work! Only game progress & Gold bars are saved to King servers, whereas the boosters & lives are saved to device local memory - which is not transferrable!!
If you downloaded the game onto a new device, all the boosters will be intact on your old device. If you reinstalled the game on your current device itself, the boosters are gone!! Since you earned them/collected the boosters in events & features, King will not reimburse those!! You can write to the King Player Support Team and inform request to send some boosters out of goodwill!
Thank you for joining the Community & have a nice day! 🍫🍫