Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I claim my badge for level 7000?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello! I am a new community member catching up on my past milestone badges. I have successfully completed Level 9000, which means I've cleared this milestone too! Here is my proof. Thank you
Hi Jef🙋♀️
Please post your game screenshot here👉 Level # 7000 👈 to collect your badge!
Something wrong with my picture of level 7000?
Can I claim my badge for level 7000?
Hello @JefJefferson🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Congratulations for crossing 7 big milestones of the game!🎉👏🎉
You will have to join those particular Milestone threads and post a screenshot of your map to collect each badge!
Please join our Candy Crush Level Clubs by clicking on below👇links:
Level 1000 , Level 2000 , Level 3000 , Level 4000 , Level 5000 , Level 6000 , Level 7000
Hope to see you there!🍫🍫
Just a heads-up: At present, you are in Farm Heroes Saga area! But, no worries! I will request to move your post to Candy Crush area!💛
Can I also claim badges for the previous levels 1000, 2000,…?
I am new here. 😊