Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please get rid of the Divine that flashes up while playing. I find it extremely annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @genallen7195 I am very disturbed to hear you are seeing this because as Peaches stated we thought these visuals had been removed from the game for all players. Please could you check you are playing the latest update of Candy Crush and report here again if you still see those graphics when your game is updated. I had them in my game and we all complained about them for weeks, after which eventually they had been removed. So if you are seeing the Divine flashes then something is wrong and it needs sorting.
I agree. I was hoping it was gone for good.