Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing and I refreshed and all my tokens were gone. I’m mad because I purchase them and was saving. Is this a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HHad This happen to me, and I lost all my lives! Contacted their customer support, and all they offered was to make sure I was logged in, uninstall the app and reinstall it. Did all of that and still lost my boosters and lives. When I asked if they could actually fix this problem and give me my stuff back, they cut the chat😡
Hello @tyresa12 Welcome to the community! Let me assume that by tokens you mean the boosters in your inventory. Or is it the gold bars? If all you did was close the app and reload it then yes, that is a glitch. Only if we uninstall the app and reinstall the app the boosters will be gone. But the gold bars should always show up.
Either way I suggest you contact Player Support about it. As you state you paid for the "tokens" you should get some compensation. Try this link please:
Make sure you include your player ID in your message to Support. It can take up to three days to get a reply after the initial automated message.