Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 3000 points and when I click on candy crush on dashboard on microsoft it saids out of stock its been like 6 days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bmancini309 I don't know what points you mean as there are no points relating to the app nor can anything be out of stock. It must be to do with Microsoft store, so contact them. We cannot help with that in this community nor can King since these points are not under their control or part of this game.