Hello Community Managers,I am forced to post here because your standard website and app "Contact Us" email helpdesk is completely broken. Every time I send an explanation or reply with my details, includingthe level and screen recordings of my issue, an automated bot loop immediately closes my tickets and sends me a customer satisfaction survey for an unresolved problem.
My game is completely stuck on Level 5489 in an infinite candy-falling cascade glitch loop. The board never settles after the first moving making it impossible to complete or even make a second move, forcing me to close the app. Because of this level layout bug, I am physically blocked from progressing and it has been going on for multiple days now. I've already tried restarting the app, restarting my device and clearing the cache.
This is actively ruining my weekly podium streak and my episode race streak. It has also lost my 1st place positionin the candy cup. My opponents are highly competitive and passing me, while I am frozen out of the game through no fault of my own. Can a real human administrator please review my profile, escalate Level 5489 to the QA engineering team, and manually credit my account with the missing rewards and streak items when the tournament resets?
My user Id is 12061683878