Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get 60 levels per week and music season is just for 1w3d
It’s not possible to finish all the recodings in the remaining time
How can it be competed ?? As there is no proper time for this event.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @geetagoyal and yes, I completely understand why this is frustrating, especially when you're at the end of the Saga map and can't access enough levels to complete all of the Music Season loops.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any new update to share with you at the moment. We’re aware that players at the end of the map can run into this issue with Seasons and the Saga adventure, and I’ve already shared this feedback with the team.
Unfortunately, this means you may be able to complete some of the loops, but not all of them before the Season ends. I completely understand why that feels frustrating, especially when the event is available to you but you don't have enough levels to fully take part.
I’ll keep pushing this feedback to the team and will share any news as soon as I have it. In the meantime, hang in there.
any update on this ??
It seems like all Saga Adventures events are affected in this way. We need to have 900 levels remaining to not be mathematically eliminated from the grand prize. At that rate of level releases, it means 15 weeks.
I understand your frustration, @geetagoyal, when levels in the Star Tournament are not included in special events. I don't think this will change anytime soon, but we will share your feedback with the development team. 🤞 I hope you can continue to enjoy Music Season.
@MountainMom @LoFiGummy
I have received music season on my device
It will run up to 5 October
But I get only 60 levels per week
So it won’t b possible for me to complete it
Do the needful and include star tournament levels for this
Hoping for a solution
yes
But team candy is not doing so
Even for chocolate box… star tournament levels are not included …
Sorry to say but I can’t understand ur above written message
Another solution is to make Star Tournament work with these expedition events. It would require you to play Star Tournament as usual but every 15 won Star Tournament levels you'll get a special expedition level instead of a recycled old level. Having these event progressable every week for end of map players is not a great option but at least it is slightly better than not experiencing the event at all when you're at the end of the map.
le problème trop tard défini c'est date brouillon enregistré disponible candy cup problème capture d'écran Android
@QueenB
One thing can be done for this
Time for music season can be increased ….
Thanks for checking back!
I can confirm that you are part of the early version of Music Season event, and I have shared your feedback with the team. They are aware that players at the end of the Saga map may not have enough available levels to complete every tape set during this current version.
For now, it does look unlikely that youwill be able to complete the full set. I do not yet have visibility on how this will work when Music Season is available more widely, so I do not want to make any promises about that.
There are still rewards to collect as you progress, including cosmetic rewards. We also released 60 new levels today. I know that does not fully solve the issue, but I hope it gives you a little more room to take part.
I’m sorry I do not have a better answer for this current rollout, but thank you again for raising it.
If there is still no solution to it @queen B
m playing from INDIA(Punjab)
Thank you @PummyRaj for flagging this to me!
This is really valuable feedback for us @geetagoyal
Could you please let me know which country you are playing from?
Music Season is coming soon, and this experience is currently available to a limited group of players ahead of the full season. I completely understand your concern around the time available, especially when you are receiving 60 new levels each week.
I’m going to share your feedback with the team working on the event so they can take a closer look at this.
Really appreciate you bringing it to our attention 🙏
Hello Geeta @geetagoyal🙋♀️
I completely understand the inconvenience experienced by the players that are at the end of the map! And, their inability to take part in certain features or finish the events!
And, the Music season definitely looks very interesting with some great prizes!
I will share your question as well as feedback with the Community In-charge team, so that it will be passed on to the Candy Studio!
Hopefully, things will change to the players at the end of the map!🤞💛