Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So guys I signed in with Facebook. And recently my Facebook was blocked but I'm still logged in on my phone. So what happens when I change my device coz I can't sign in on that account anymore and that's where my progress is
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ricochanda4π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your Facebook account was blocked!
I would suggest you to create a new account (either Facebook or Kingdom) and contact the King Player Support team to request to transfer your game progress to your new account.
This will help you to play and progress in your game without any issues! Please let me know if you need any further assistance with it!π«π«