Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I transfer game to another device?
Why do I keep getting kicked out?!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ravisieadamπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
About transferring the gameπ I am adding a link from Community Help Center β> HERE! (Please click on Green lettered link to open the tips & suggestions)!
You will be able to find these steps in your game Help Center as well!
About getting kicked out π I am sorry to hear that your game is crashing! Can you please provide more details about the issue?
Please provide these details and we will discuss further!π«π«