Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been playing for while now and didn't know you got spoons as a bonus why don't I get them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there!
Remember the spoons are part of the event Bakers Box, you receive spoons to crack open the boxes, if you have the event active in your game you should be getting them, if the event is not active, you won't receive the spoons.
I hope this helps and keep having fun!