Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've made two purchases for 10bars at a time. The money is taken from my account, but I don't have my bars???? I've already logged off and logged back in to see if they would appear and nothing. Can I get my bars please??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @empressjah7🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold bars from both your purchases!!
I am sorry that logging out of the game did not do the trick! I would recommend you to report the issue or request for the refund!
Since I am not sure of the device you are using, I have added the procedure to follow on various devices⬇️ Please choose your device option and follow the steps:
Please let us know if you have any other questions!🍫🍫