Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
II have 21 gold bars but I can't use them. Usually at the end of the game if I haven't one I can buy more turns. It doesn't let me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thanks for reporting this. In the meantime here are a few things you can try that may help resolve the problem temporarily:
If this not work , I highly recommend you to please https://soporto.king.com/contact to have a better look and assistance for your issue.