Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the race and I did not receive my gold bars. I was even supposed to get double awards. Has this happened to anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @leesj77 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the rewards from a Race!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, was it the Episode Race or the Candy Royale that you are missing rewards from? Only in Candy Royale - the levels are doubled and also the Gold Bars we can win!!! I have not seen this reward in Episode race though! 🤔
Anyway, for your missing rewards, you will have to contact King Player Support team! But, please make sure to choose the feature correctly from the given list!
Here is his to send your complaint:👇
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
Please let us know if you have other questions!🍫🍫