Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't access the store, and I also can't exchange gold for boosters—I get a message saying the connection failed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB @PummyRaj Thank you. My ID is 1245299751 I tried logging in from both my laptop and my phone; I encountered the same problem on the laptop, while on the phone, it reverted me to Level 2 (a level where you can't yet buy boosters with gold), even though I’m a long-time player at Level 19,295.
Thanks @PummyRaj for flagging this and keeping me updated.
Hi @orly10 , thanks for the additional details. I’d like to flag this with the team, so could you please share your Game ID with me?
Since you’re playing through Facebook on your computer, you can find the ID just below the game window. It’s the number shown next to ID:. Please copy that number and post it here.
Also, if you have access to a mobile phone or tablet, could you try opening Candy Crush Saga there using the same game account and let me know if the Store and Candy Coins work normally on mobile?
That will help us understand whether this is specific to playing through Facebook on the browser.
Thanks a lot. The "coins" is a new feature that was introduced into the game and I live in Israel.
Hello @orly10🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game! I will update our Community In-charge about this issue!
Looks like those "coins" is a new feature that was introduced into the game!
Can you please post a screenshot of your game map for me? Also, just wondering… in which country do you live in?
Thank you!🙏
Thanks everyone for the comments and the willingness to help.
I’ve tried everything, but the problem persists; I’m unable to access the store, buy boosters, or use coins to get perks.
I hope the game administrators can help.
Hey there @orly10 . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble taking advantage of this new feature.
Could you please try the steps below:
I hope this helps, but if not, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll also report the issue to the team so they're aware of this issue happening. Thanks in advance and have a great day!
Hello @orly10, I understand your frustration. I am not a Facebook user, but I have forwarded your message to someone who might be able to hellp.
Hello,
I'm playing via facebook on chrome browser on my computer. I tried to clean cookies and did hard refresh but unfortunetly it did not solved my issue. When I'm trying to use the game shop, my coins or gold it stuck on "loading" or "trying to connect" or "you need to play more levels however I have 12650 coins.. I be happy if you can check if there technical issue on your side or please tell me what I have to do in order to solve it. Thanks!
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thanks for reporting this. Could you please let me know which device you’re playing on and which version of the game you currently have installed? In the meantime here are a few things you can try that may help resolve the problem temporarily:
If this not work , I highly recommend you to please https://soporto.king.com/contact to have a better look and assistance for your issue.