After 10 years and 21,000 levels, with the current changes that are happening, I finally have given up.
The new graphics are really terrible, and it has become completely impossible to advance levels without spending money on boosters.
I don't mind the occasional need for boosters, but each group of 15 levels now has at least two or three individual boards that cannot be solved without boosters. It's stopped being fun…I mean, it's been a money grab for about 3 or 4 years now, but this has gone over the line.
For the first time in years, I no longer sign on to the game once a day, as it seems…pointless. It's no longer a pleasant distraction, but an aggravation, and the graphics have become dumbed down and ugly on top of that…so no. No more.
There are a lot of other games out there now that are prettier, more relaxing, and yes, not as mercenary, and those are where I go now.