Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 17.646 – 10.267 gold bars, all earned for free. Has anyone got more?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Currently at 9847 gold after level 6755 (The last of the denormal stage play episodes).
Update: At level 6996, I had 27,761 gold bars. The total has increased to 27,824 gold bars at level 7011.
I'm on level 8,481 and getting close to 17k gold bars.
I'm approaching level 7000 with over 27,000 gold bars. I'll have the exact numbers tomorrow.
Alle Spieler bekommen diese extra drei Züge, egal ob sie Freunde haben oder nicht. Wer keine Freunde hat bekommt sie auch, mit dem Vorschlag diese Person als Freund ins Spiel anzunehmen. Das geschieht bei mir täglich.
Who are the "real pros" I'm never going to beat? I got fourth and third place in the All Stars final rounds in the last two years, so I wouldn't put it past myself to beat the "real pros" at some point in the future, if there is such a thing.
Fun is a very personal thing @BestTeam2026 . For many of us the fun in the game is to beat the game and to accumulate lots of gold without spending any money, nor watching any ads. That's the fun in this game for me. For you that is very different, but you can't assume that everyone else is like you. Each player has different goals in the game and plays it differently.
Hello
christine wupp
Look at my pictures, I posted them for everyone. If I have friends and play well, then all my friends get +3 levels for free, and if I send all players just 20 lives, then everyone benefits. I'd like to do more, but unfortunately it's not possible. I also get +3 levels and lives from every player; that, and only that, makes a team. We have fun and enjoyment in the game. What can you even do with all that?! Yes, you progress further and further, but you don't have any fun.
You'll never be able to beat the real pros. Neither can I; I've tried everything. Without money. Just brains and skill. That's what makes a player. Anyone can pay and buy. A great team, fairness, joy, and fun are worth more than accumulating so much gold. Like I said, the house always wins. And then we're all losers in the game. I don't mean to criticize you; I want to help you all as best I can. Thanks, and feel free to ask again.
BestTeam2026
I always wonder, how can you collect GB? That's not going to get you anywhere. The way I have GB, I need them right away to make progress.
This is exactly what this community is about @BestTeam2026 so don't shout at @Timmeken for showing off how well they have done!
It's perfectly fine to exchange such things here. Candy Crush is a single player game and in fact we are all on our own playing against the app.
You see, the problem is: Players cannot give away their gold to other players. Players cannot share their boosters with other players. If that was possible I would have done this long ago. All we can do is give lives, which does not cost us anything and many players don't even need. I think you have a misconception of what Candy Crush is about. This game is full of illusions and manipulation by the app. It's a single player game, not a team game.
Well done @Timmeken ! I have over 23,000 gold by the way, and am at level 18,261.
HELLO, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US BY SENDING YOU'RE VERY GOOD, OR ARE YOU JUST SHOWING OFF?!!!!! WE ARE ALL THE EQUAL, WHETHER GOOD OR BAD, WE HELP EACH OTHER, AND THAT'S WORTH MORE THAN GOLD. Tip: ONE FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR ONE