Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game is not giving me my win streaks. I'm on win streak 18 and still haven't received my reward at streak 6.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm unsure what the issue is to be honest @mindyrod78 .
I don't see any problem in the screenshot you posted. You currently have booster bag # 6, and this is the maximum booster bag you can have. It never advances beyond # 6. Are the boosters from your booster bag added to the starting board at all? If yes, then what exactly is the issue?