Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
UPDATE SOLVED LEVEL Every video that I watch on YouTube has 30 moves & I only have 15 please help thank you I truly appreciate it
I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a new level requirement 😂
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @michelereads, I suggest posting this issue in the following post ⤵️
Your concern will get greater visibility in that discussion.
Hello @michelereads. I was glad to hear you passed level 5639. To get help from other members of this Community for other levels, I suggest you post the screenshot of the difficult level in the following post ⤵️
As @christinewupp correctly pointed out, this is a more appropriate place to get suggestions on how to win a difficult level.
@MountainMom I finally got the level right after posting it.now I’m stuck on level 5640
Any tips suggestions would be appreciated thank you 😊
Happy Crushing!
Hi @michelereads I agree that this level looks impossible to pass with 15 moves. The app has recently reduced moves for many levels to just 15 and often this is way too few to pass a level. I am not sure why this is going on but it is something that has happened across all levels and hopefully once the app registers that players refuse to spend money to pass these impossible levels it will add more moves again. It might be wise to stop playing until this happens.
Hi @MountainMom . I think the linked thread you are advising players to send their complaints to was created in order to find levels that are mathematically impossible to pass: This means those levels that do not drop the order at a rate fast enough to pass or those that had missing sprinks (which has now been fixed). Levels that are near impossible to pass because the app is not giving enough moves, but that can be passed by using boosters such as a party popper or UFO, should not be added to that thread. Those levels are now a very regular and normal occurrence in the game. The app has recently experimented with reducing the number of moves in many levels to 15. Players don't like it, but it's a different issue. Hopefully the app will reverse this 15 moves nonsense soon. If it doesn't we will have to change our strategies and our advice to players again. Maybe someone could alert King to the fact that this 15 moves nonsense is causing a lot of complaints in this community!