Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello guys.
Facebook recently suspended/banned my account for no reason and I had linked it to my candy crush
Now that the Facebook accout is no more, how do I continue to save my progress Incase I want to continue on another device?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Moffistoπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the Facebook account that you used to save your game progress! Not just on a secondary device, even for your current device, you will need an account (either Facebook or Kingdom) to save the progress!
Did you create another Facebook account? If so, you will have to contact King Player Support team and request them to transfer your game progress to the new account.
If you have a King account, there is information given in game App Help Center on how to transfer the game progress to that account! Note: Please remember that the email address you use for the King account must be same as the email address you used for the Facebook account!
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please let us know by typing in the empty box!π«
Hello @Moffisto, I understand your frustration that your Facebook account was suspended. I encourage you to view the following article from our Help Center:
πHow to merge Facebook and King accounts
If this article does not solve your problem, we can guide you to King's Player Support team.