Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since my last update, it is near impossible to get past this level. I have played 50/60/70 times and nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me please. I ready to close my account, totally frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If this level is legendary then it's perfectly normal for Candy Crush now.
"Near impossible to get past" is the new definition of legendary levels. They require players to use strong boosters, such as a party popper, or gold bars to get past. Wait for the app to get you close enough to pass with just one payment of 10 gold bars. Usually the app should drop you the candies and hints needed to get you close enough, and then give you the offer for 10 gold to do that after so many tries.
Hello @1350324068. I understand your frustration when a level feels impossible to win. We have a discussion that is currently collecting feedback regarding specific levels. I encourage you to post your concern about CCS level 10174 in the following post ⤵️
Your concern will get greater visibility in that discussion.
If you want specific help from our more experienced players, please post a screenshot of the opening board in the following discussion ⤵️
I hope this helps.