Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only need 3 pins to win the Blocker Bonanza jackpot. How can I get the last 3 before the 6 days are up?!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @bananas11af ,
Only 3 Pins left? With 6 days still to go, I think there is a pretty good chance for you to get that!
Have you checked how many Pin Sparks you currently have? Duplicate Pins are converted into Pin Sparks, and you can use those to open Spark Chests, which can give you more Pins and may help you find the ones you’re missing.
I’d also keep an eye on the other activities in your game that award Pin Packs. Episode Race is definitely worth completing, and if you have the Chocolate Box, keep working through that too as some of its rewards can include Pin Packs.
Three to go… you’re very close now. 🤞