Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If possible can you please change the music in the background while playing a level, it can be a little sedating. Please play some uplifting music.
Thank you very much!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I never have music on. No one around me wants to hear it anyway. The music makes me too nervous I need to concentrate.
Agreed. I really like the music itself, but I don't think it fits the pace of the game very well. Candy Crush Saga is a fast-paced game. I almost always play mobile games with no sound, so I like to find some different music and listen to that while I play.
Hello @Garfieldthecat🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I play the game on Mute, hence not sure how it sounds!!
I will send your feedback to our Community In-charge, so that they can pass it onto the Studio in their next meeting!
Is there anything else I can assist you with?