Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How are people passing this level without buying extra moves? The colored blocks needed aren't dropping in enough numbers to release the sprinxes. Been 2 weeks now...help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @De3frogger🤗
The Game team did find an issue with the level and it is being looked into! I would request you to wait for the glitch to be fixed to try the level again!
Thank you very much for your patience!🙏
Here is another thread in which I replied and gave some tips about the same level @De3frogger:
Please could you read my answers in that thread. It appears this level is currently very hard to pass by luck, so you might have to wait until it is made easier, i.e. until King include some lucky boards again.
However, there are solutions of how to best play this level and one of them is shown here:
In that thread scroll down to the explanation given by MannyFae.
I am sorry to hear that you are still stuck in the level!! I will report the level to our Community In-charge and see if the level needs to be escalated to the Game team!
I am not sure whether they need it or not, but can you please post your game ID number?
Also, it doesn't look like I asked these details → your device & the version of the App you have right now!
Thank you!🙏
@christinewupp ...thank you! I have tried all the recommendations but still can't pass the level.
Hello @De3frogger🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 10897!
I did see few complaints last week about this level! I wasn't here over the weekend to keep track of those complaints!! Let me check and get back to you tomorrow, if I find out anything!
In the meantime, let me tag one of my Community friends @christinewupp and see if she has any tips for you!
Talk to you soon! Thank you for your patience & understanding!🙏
…ldk because i don't pass this level
l am really disappointed because I can't help you
@Emz97
In this post, I've now tagged you. I've posted it for you a few times. Please go there and it might help you further!
Here
Have you already read this post? I marked it for you during our conversation about level 10897. Maybe it will help you here. You can still feel free to mark me further. Maybe I have another idea for you.
Hello and thank you for getting in touch. Were you in the post where I directed you to the "here"? I can't help you any further. You just need to be patient. Maybe it's better if you take a break and just collect boosters. They are given with the booster wheel and the cinema. Maybe that will help you. Please don't spend any money, it's not worth it. It's just a game. I've been playing for a long time and never spent any money on it. I can't help you any more. The internet and the video are the only things that could help you. It's just a matter of luck how the bonbons fall. You can't influence that. I'm sorry. I really tried to help you.
Good luck and all the best. You'll manage it, it just takes a bit of time.
In my ranking league, the levels are getting even more difficult.
I have tried every tip and trick suggested for this level and NOTHING works. I am beyond frustrated and I refuse to pay for extra moves when it’s not my fault I can’t complete the level.
Do you know how to tag me? Then click on the two dashes at the top and the comment with my name will be there, and I'll be tagged.
Good Luck
If you still need help, please get in touch.
It's a post that explains everything.
A player has the same problems.
Please click on the green here and you will be directed to this post.
I'm here for you if you have any questions.😊👍
Hello and thank you for checking in again. I know this level, but I don't want to scroll back. I'm heading towards 21,000. You need to free the wrapped candies. That means the green candies come into play. Find the holes where they drop down. Then you can free the dragons. Do you have another starting game for me?
If you don't know how to play a level, just search for it on the internet. Enter 'Candy Crush' and your level. There, you'll find videos and tips.
idk how to work this but I’m trying to reply to spinnifix, I apologize for posting on the wrong game! But no, still have not been able to complete the level😭
Were you able to successfully finish the level now?
Hello and a warm welcome! When I read about 10,000 levels, I was surprised and checked how many levels there are in this game already. You posted in Candy Crush Solitaire, and there are over 5700 levels in it. Based on your picture, I could tell that you mean Candy Crush. Please note in which game you are posting. It can easily lead to confusion.
@QueenB
Could you please move it to Candy Crush? Thank you.
this level is impossible. It never gives you enough of certain colors to collect. I’ve been stuck for so long. Every time I retry the level, there’s always 1 color that doesn’t spawn enough. Anyone else having this issue? Level 10897
I'm sorry my post did not help. The app does change the algorithms every few weeks and it has in the past two weeks changed the candy drop in many levels. It may be that you don't get a lucky board on this level at the moment and that paying for extra moves is the only option right now @ldcheers . There are in fact many, many levels up and down the game like this right at this moment. It's part of an experiment that is ongoing. King must be testing if players are prepared to pay to pass levels that are impossible to pass due to not having enough moves. There are countless other levels
@callum645, yes, I’m having same problem. I posted yesterday about it here in this forum. I received a response suggesting looking at previous posts regarding this level but the situations were not the same as mine. I posted a picture of the board showing the problem. Good luck. I hope we gave an answer soon. I’ve been stuck a week now.