Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the level appears to be impossible to pass. The last 4 boxes never drop. I’ve playing for hours and always get stuck in the last 4 squares/boxes (not sure what they’re called).
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry @gino9113 but that screenshot is not your starting board, it's a lollipop. What QueenB was asking to see it the starting board once you have pressed "play" for this level, like the one I posted below.
@christinewupp
This is what my start screen looks like when the level starts for 16566. I apologize for it being kind of dark but I wanted to get it so you guys saw how many lives I start with when the level starts
That is a fair question and I will pass on the feedback! In the meantime, just want to check which game app version you have installed @gino9113
@gino9113 and @ashron2018 Please could you check if your level looks like mine:
My version has 24 moves, but it is not broken and I managed to open the board with several moves left:
The way to open it up is to use the striped candies from the dispensers to hit the candy cobras. Once all the snakes have been hit enough times the sprinks will drop. I am still some toffee short though, and I was short even with the five moves I had at this point. I agree that 19 moves is not enough for this level, but my 24 move version is passable.
@QueenB could you ask the Team why is it that some players are given fewer moves than others? It's totally unfair, and of course it makes it harder for us in the community to help out with problem levels, since our versions are not broken!
I have also been stuck on this level for the last week. It its only giving me 19 moves to start and that is making it mathematically impossible for me to get to the last 4 boxes in the level to complete it. I have emailed them 2 times already and as soon as I send the message to them. I only get an email back saying if I need help to go to the community page for other players to help me.
Thanks for the tag, MannyFae and for keeping track of the other reports as well 🙏
And please feel free to tag our Candy moderators on level reports too @PummyRaj @MountainMom@kiara_wael They keep an eye on these reports and help flag anything that may need looking into, so between all of us we have a much better chance of picking things up quickly 😊
Thank you for flagging this @ashron2018
Would you be able to share a screenshot of Level 16 566 showing where you’re getting stuck with the last four boxes? That will give us something clear to reference when we pass the report on to the Studio.
This is the third time this level is reported, @QueenB , and it needs to be looked at.
The other two complaints, along with a summary of my own attempt, are in this thread: