Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I can confirm that 12149637289 is my Game ID.
Thank you for looking into this and for passing the issues on for further investigation.
I really hope something can be done about Level 12699 soon, as I’m still stuck there with only 15 moves.
Thank you!
Thank you for confirming exactly what happened.
Yes, the striped + striped combination should normally count towards the Chocolate Box task, even if the level itself is not completed.
At this stage, though, I’d like to narrow down whether this was specific to that particular task or whether the Chocolate Box is having trouble tracking other tasks as well.
If you’re able to change the task, I’d recommend trying a different one rather than continuing to spend boosters on the current task. Please don’t use any extra boosters just to try to reproduce the issue.
Once you’re able to move past Level 12699, it would also be helpful to see whether the Chocolate Box tracks normally again on a new level. If the same thing happens with another task or on another new level, please let me know and I can flag the pattern for further investigation.
I also understand how frustrating it is to still be stuck on Level 12699. Unfortunately, I’m not able to move you past the level or change the level directly, but I have shared your feedback about the difficulty and the 15 moves available.
One last thing: can you please confirm whether 12149637289 is your Game ID? I’d like to make sure I have the correct ID on record in case I need to pass this on.
Hi,
Yes, the striped + striped combination was completed on Level 12699 itself.
Because this level is extremely difficult with only 15 moves, it was very hard to get two striped candies next to each other. I finally managed to create two striped candies with only one normal candy between them.
I used one of my own Lollipop Hammers only to remove the normal candy between them. I did NOT use the hammer on either striped candy.
Once the two striped candies were next to each other, I combined them normally by swapping them together. The striped + striped combination activated successfully.
However, when I checked the Chocolate Box afterwards, the task was still showing 0/3.
So both issues occurred while playing Level 12699: the level only gives me 15 moves, and the valid striped + striped combination was not credited by the Chocolate Box.
I have now been stuck on this same level for several days, and to be honest, it is becoming quite frustrating and a little boring to keep playing the same level over and over again because I only have 15 moves. I really enjoy Candy Crush and would like to continue playing, but I’m starting to feel like giving up.
I have also spent lives and my own boosters while trying to get past this level, including the Lollipop Hammer mentioned above, so I would really appreciate it if this could be taken into consideration as well.
Thank you for looking into this and for passing it on. I really hope this can be resolved soon.
Thanks for the extra details. Before I pass this on, I just want to make sure I’ve understood correctly.
When you combined the two striped candies for the Chocolate Box task, was this while you were playing Level 12 699, or did you complete the combination on a different level?
I’d like to confirm that first so I can separate the Chocolate Box issue from the difficulty you’re experiencing with Level 12 699.
Hi @QueenB ,
I would like to add another issue I am now experiencing, because I’m starting to wonder whether there may be a problem affecting my game/account rather than just Level 12699.
My Silver Chocolate Box currently has the task:
“Combine 2 striped candies” – 0/3
I successfully created two striped candies. There was one normal candy between them, so I used one of my own Lollipop Hammers to remove that candy. I then combined the two striped candies normally with a move.
The striped + striped combination definitely happened, but when I returned to the Chocolate Box, the counter was still 0/3.
I have a screenshot showing the Chocolate Box task at 0/3.
This is now happening while I am also still stuck on Level 12699 with only 15 moves instead of the 19 moves shown in the available versions/walkthroughs.
I have spent several days on this, used lives and my own boosters, contacted Player Support repeatedly and received the same automated response four times.
I really enjoy Candy Crush and I don’t want to stop playing, but honestly I am getting close to giving up. Being unable to progress because of the 15-move issue is frustrating enough, and now spending my own boosters to complete Chocolate Box tasks that are not being credited makes it even more discouraging.
Could someone from the King team please look into my game/account and these two issues?
I would also appreciate compensation for the boosters and resources I have lost while dealing with these problems.
Thank you.